JCS carries out its activities with the help of an experienced, professional social services provider and the support of an active Board of Directors along with other community volunteers. Services include the following:
- Crisis intervention
- Volunteer assistance
- Housing assistance
- Administering the Jeanette A. LeVine Fund of Temple Emanu-EI
- This fund helps those Jewish seniors who are unable to care for themselves stay in their own homes whenever possible.
- Administering Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) emergency housing grants, when available
- FEMA provides rent and mortgage assistance in special circumstances.
- Liaison with the Arthur Murray Fund
- This fund provides emergency funds for qualifying persons in extreme need.
Abraham Singer Scholarship Application for Summer Youth Program
Please use this link to download the application. Print, complete and mail the application to:
PO Box 235805,
Honolulu, HI 96823